- Batteries have a finite life span. They are under warranty for 60 days starting from the date of receipt. This warranty is void if the unit has been broken due to mishandling and/or tampering.
- Clearomizers, Atomizers, Coils and Tanks are consumable items and are not covered under warranty. However, if they are deemed to be Dead on Arrival (faulty on receipt) and we are notified within 7 days of you receiving them, we may replace them at our discretion.
- E-Liquids are a consumable item, sold in sealed bottles and are not covered under warranty. The only exception to this rule is in the case of a manufacturing fault, or shipping error on our part, in which case we will replace them.
One Year (12 Months) Limited Warranty
- chargers, charging cases and wall adaptor plugs are covered by a warranty period of one year (12 months) from the date of purchase. If an item has an electrical fault such as, but not limited to, failure to emit charge, we will replace it.
- Any issues pertaining to user error such as, but not limited to, physically mishandling the item will result in the warranty being void.
Conditions of Returns
- In order to return a product, you must have a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Number from a member of our Customer Service Team. Any unsolicited or unauthorised returns sent to us will be disposed of.
- Returns MUST be received within 10 working days of the RMA Number being issued. If an item is not returned within this time frame, we will no longer be able to accept it.
- Once we have received the returned item, we will fully test it to verify the fault. Please allow up to 5 working days for it to be checked and the replacement dispatched or credit issued.
- Should we discover that there is not a fault, or that it has been caused by user error, we will not issue a replacement or raise a credit. You will then have 14 days to either collect the item or we will dispose of it.
- Ecosmoke are not responsible for reimbursing any shipping cost for returning items.
- Ecosmoke are not responsible for items that get lost in transit. Therefore, we suggest sending returns via a trackable service and ensuring the correct amount for postage is paid.
Please ensure your returned items are packaged securely and sent to the following address, with the RMA number clearly written on the outside:
313 Beaconsfield Road
Please include a copy of your purchase receipt and details of the fault.
- If you ordered the wrong product, we can exchange it as long as it is safely returned to us unopened and unused within 14 days of receipt. We do kindly ask that you pay for the return postage and packaging. Please contact customer services and request an RMA Number to ensure a speedy turn-around.
- Ecosmoke LTD reserves the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfil the requirements stated above, or if the correct RMA process has not been followed.
- Warranties are not guarantees and only cover manufacturing faults. Damage, wear and tear or any subsequent damage that may occur are not covered under the warranty.
- PLEASE READ
IMPROPER HANDLING OF THE BATTERIES OR THE CHARGERS MAY PRESENT A VENTING OR POSSIBLE FIRE HAZARDS. USERS OF THESE PRODUCTS AGREE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL SUCH RISKS AND NOT TO HOLD VAPOURIZ, DISTRIBUTORS OR RETAILERS (INCLUDING OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT, INJURY TO PERSONS, OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE.
- Store batteries and chargers in a cool, dry place at normal room temperature.
- Do not leave batteries or chargers in hot places or under direct sunlight.
- Keep sources of ignition such as flammable objects or liquids, sparks, electrical equipment, hot
- objects and mobile phones well away from batteries and chargers.
- Do not leave charging batteries unattended or leave charging for more than 4 hours.
- Do not leave batteries on charge overnight.
- Do not place batteries into high-pressure containers or near, or inside, microwaves.
- Do not immerse batteries or chargers in water or otherwise get them wet.
- Do not use batteries or chargers from alternative suppliers with Ecosmoke products.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, modify, or cause other unnecessary shocks to batteries or the chargers.
- When the battery is not in use, disconnect the battery from the charger.
- Switch off the battery when finished vaping – avoid carrying it in a pocket or bag when it is still on
- Charge batteries and store batteries and chargers in a fire-safe container like a LI-PO SAFE CHARGING BAG.
- Do not use or charge batteries that appear to be leaking, discoloured, rusty, deformed; emit an odour; or are otherwise abnormal.
- Do not use or charge batteries where the plastic sleeve or wrap had been damaged or torn.
- Keep the batteries and the chargers away from children and pets at all times.
- Do not use batteries or chargers in appliances or purposes for which they were not intended.
- Dispose of batteries and chargers according to the local laws and regulations of your region.
- Contact Ecosmoke if you have questions about proper handling of batteries and chargers.
- Consider using a battery case when using and carrying 18650 batteries to avoid damage or unsafe contact.
- When using any e-cig device check for ventilation holes, usually found on the bottom of the device.
- When using devices that require more than one battery, try to ensure that the batteries are all at the same charge level to avoid performance issues.
- We hope you enjoy using your Ecosmoke products and should you have any queries relating to any aspect of our products please contact our support team, who will be happy to assist you.